2.21.2012

babiekins

I cannot get enough of the current issue of Babiekins magazine...
(and not just because we're in it, eeek!)

If you haven't already heard, Babiekins features fashionable and newbie designers, amazing party ideas, an array of fun DIY projects, family relationships, as well as real issues concerning children. And was started here in Southern California by the sweet, sweet Priscila Barros. Love her!

Here are some of my favorite issue 8 images...

 

The little miss on the bike kills me! If only I could pull-off fashion trends like a four year old does.
The styled fashion and the flawless photography is a magical combination. I'm floored every time.
And beyond all that, are the gorgeous product finds, parties, and home styling...


Issue 8 is a must read! As is every issue though.


Next up, I'll share the extended version of the editorial that Graham and I got to be a part of!